Wednesday, August 24, 2022

John 14

 John 14:1

King James Version

14 Let not your heart be troubled: 

ye believe in God, 

believe also in me.


John 14:6-7

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, 

the truth, 

and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.

7 If ye had known me, 

ye should have known my Father also: 

and from henceforth ye know him, 

and have seen him.


John 14:11-14

King James Version

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, 

and the Father in me: 

or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, 

He that believeth on me, 

the works that I do shall he do also; 

and greater works than these shall he do; 

because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, 

that will I do, 

that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, 

I will do it.


John 14:15

King James Version

15 If ye love me, 

keep my commandments.


John 14:21

King James Version

21 He that hath my commandments, 

and keepeth them, 

he it is that loveth me: 

and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, 

and I will love him, 

and will manifest myself to him.


John 14:23-24

King James Version

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, 

If a man love me, 

he will keep my words: 

and my Father will love him, 

and we will come unto him, 

and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: 

and the word which ye hear is not mine, 

but the Father's which sent me.


MINISTRY of CONSISTENCY

  1 Corinthians 9:7 King James Version 7 Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges?  who planteth a vineyard,  and eateth not of the f...