Tuesday, August 23, 2022

My born again goal

 

JESUS said:

Matthew 5:8

King James Version

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: 

for they shall see God.


My born again goal?

To have a PURE heart.


I don't have a pure heart?

Definitely.

Romans 3:23

King James Version

23 For all have sinned, 

and come short of the glory of God;


What about you?

What is your goal?

Are you born again?

I hope you are.

It's the most beautiful thing in the world.

Things only become clear when SPIRIT teaches you.

The HOLY SPIRIT sheds light on everything.

He reminds you all that JESUS taught.

As born again, you've got an edge.

You know GOD's laws.

You know about JESUS.

You know why it's important to believe in Him.

You know why it's important to listen to the HOLY SPIRIT.

You know why it's important to read the Bible.

You know how important it is to live by the Bible.

After 51 blogs and 24 books, I realized, it's time to create a PERSONAL goal blog.

As guide for self.

That I may get GOD's LAWS right.

And meditate upon them each day.

Something I can keep going back to.

That I may know how to have a PURE heart.

Why must I have a pure heart?

That's for the next post!


ALL Bible verses from:

biblegateway.com

kingjamesbibleonline.org

openbible.info


Image: Unsplash

Blog header image: Wallpaper Access


MINISTRY of CONSISTENCY

  1 Corinthians 9:7 King James Version 7 Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges?  who planteth a vineyard,  and eateth not of the f...